Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So today...

We did our two mile walk, and 13 minutes of the Bollywood workout.
Oh yes, that's right, we did 4 minutes more than we did the last time.
But I didn't stop there.
Oh no.
I did an additional four hours of weeding.
My hip hurts like an 80 year old.
I'm not even 40 yet.
I'm hoping to make it to 30 pounds by Saturday.
I hate it when people say, "Wish me luck!", because it's kind of bossy.
What if they don't want to wish you luck?
What if they're too busy?
So, how about if I say...
I wish me luck!
Because I need it.

8 comments:

Acacia said...

How 'bout I wish you weight loss instead of luck? Well, I guess weight loss will come with luck, and determination. And the flu, too, but I don't wish you the flu. But the flu would be UNlucky, so I'll just go ahead and wish you luck. Good luck!!!

As Told By Molly said...

No luck needed, you are doing great and it's because YOU are really doing it! So just keep up the good work. :)

Klin said...

LOL at Acacia. Awesome comment.

Good Luck!

I'm hoping for some weight loss this week, too.

Unknown said...

Well I thought about crossing my fingers, then I thought it would be a riot if I crossed my eyes right here all by myself but THEN I realized I already was crossing my legs and if I just sent out wishes your way while crossing SOMETHING it would be very effective...

Then I realized it was time to put the phone down to visit the little girls room

TMI??? Sigh....so sorry! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Hey, that flu idea is a good one. I find a good virus can drop a few!

Unknown said...

While I am thinking about it...that snerdly laugh...it is not state specific. You live on a throne of lies if you think you have a regular laugh while living in the evergreen state. You fool no one.

At least you fool no one sitting on the real throne....er...thre throne of truth

What??? You think this comment is related at all to my TMI comment??? Potty brain.

Yvonne said...

I say good luck anyway. You are doing so great. I'm sure you will do it.

(BTW, you are very young ; )

Tarnation said...

Sending lucks of good your way.